I do love to be beside the seaside..

IMG_2128 IMG_2129 Skirt ASOS Petite Jumper Next Shoes Primark Bag Mulberry Somerset Drawstring

Say hello to my absolute all time favourite skirt. I'd been after a midi pleated skirt for what felt like the whole of summer, but always found them to be too long or too short, or too puffy or not pleated well. That was until I just did a vague 'midi skirt' search into ASOS. I couldn't believe my luck when this beauty popped up for just £8. I wore it two days in a row, and even contemplated a 3rd, but my mum advised against it. This never, ever, happens for me, I know it sounds bad but usually I'm bored of something after wearing it once! (oops). I love it so much I went ahead and ordered it in the baby pink colour, and am even considering the slightly out of my comfort zone citrus yellow that they do!

IMG_2133 IMG_2134 IMG_2139

I enjoyed a rather on a whim trip down to my local sea-side, Weston-super-mare, and sat on the grass, in the wind eating chip-butties with copious amounts of ketchup, whilst shoo-ing away seaguls.

7 comments:

  1. I love your outfit, the colours look gorgeous on you! :) x

    http://beautyful-fashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Youre so pretty!

    http://emilylikessmakeup.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning pictures! I love your outfit super cute! :)

    Amy xx

    www.floralsandfreckles.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this skirt, the yellow version would be lovely! x

    www.a-place-for-beauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw you look so lovely. What a beautiful day!

    xo,
    LelaLondon.com - Fashion, Beauty, Lifestyle Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love your floral shoes - so cute!

    I've just done the "How Much Does My Face Cost" tag and tagged you to do it as well! See if it's something you'd like to do : http://21standserendipity.blogspot.com/2012/09/my-face-costs-how-much.html

    - Alexandra

    ReplyDelete
  7. That girls is such a pretty powdery blue. Love that neutral jumper tucked in too. :)

    www.iwishicouldwink.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete