My Baking Corner

IMG_0019 IMG_0021 IMG_0018 IMG_0022

I do love browsing through a beautiful cookbook, thumbing the pages of 'to-make' recipes and drooling over irresistible photographs.

As some of you may know, I still live at home with my parents, but I have claimed a corner of the kitchen as my 'baking corner' and littering it with cook books galore, pretty jars of various flour and sugars, and organised my cupboard so that baking is fun and easy!

Everyone has the time to bake, certain cakes and cookies only take 20 minutes or so, its just being organised and having the ingredients in that make it more practical and fun, rather than a chore!

4 comments:

  1. Love this post! I have a few baking books myself and the cupcakes in them look so beautiful, I want to properly bake some soon and make them look just like they do in the book :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your little cupcake figure - very appropriate :) I also really like your flour and sugar jars as they are so much nicer than storing everything in the bags that come from the grocery store!

    I'm attempting my first ever giveaway on my blog - see what you think if you like :)

    www.21standSerendipity.blogspot.com

    Alexandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE Lorraine Pascale - I have that exact book and hope to get her next one too.

    Can I just say, I've been following for ages and was so surprised you only had 500 followers - I expected you had 1000! You definitely deserve more!

    sophie-said.blogspot.co.uk

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have your cookbooks set up so nicely! That's a useful little space. I'm more into cooking than baking but there's nothing like homemade cakes...mm

    I like the changes you did on the blog too Sophy! Did you design them out yourself? xx

    -Lindsay

    ReplyDelete