Natural Collection Raspberry Lipstick

IMG_2116 IMG_2112 IMG_2111 Natural Collection Lipstick in 'Raspberry': £1.99 from Boots 

You'll probably have noticed from all of my posts and videos that I rarely wear lipstick. I'm not sure why I don't, other than the fact that it seems like extra hassle and I'm not sure really what suits me.
I was wandering Boots in a desperate attempt for something that looked Autumnal and sophisticated yet was still totally wearable and not so 'in-your-face'. I also didn't want to spend a fortune in case it ended up redundant in a drawer like my other 100 lipsticks..

For £1.99 this really is a bargain, it feels lovely on my lips, not to dissimilar to MAC ones. The colour is a winner for me, it took me a while to pick from their range, as some are packed with shimmer and just look too frosty. This is creamy and opaque and really does last well. A big thumbs up from me and I honestly couldn't recommend it enough. I'm tempted to check out their other offerings!

I'll leave you with a video from my new YouTube channel! I'm so happy with it and I am overwhelmed by the support on my old channel (ribbonsandflowers) for my new venture! Make sure you subscribe as I'm putting up a new video tonight :)


4 comments:

  1. This is a lovely colour!! I love natural collection:)

    thebeautymist.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really suits you lovely :)

    www.thejewelbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one of my favourite lipsticks, it's such a bargain too. Be wary of it snapping off from the bottom of the stick though, I've just had to buy a new one after my other fell to pieces! x

    www.a-place-for-beauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really want to try the natural collection lipsticks! That colour really suits you :) xx

    http://beautyful-fashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete