Whistles Clover Print Dress

IMG_2118 Pictures Dress Whistles Shoes Primark

I wasn't really sure whether to post this outfit as its literally one of the most boring looks ever, with items I'm sure you've all seen before! I was having one of those, 'I hate my clothes' days and this gorgeous Whistles dress was the only thing I felt presentable in!

Feeling like my wardrobe is a bit lack luster has become quite frequent recently so I popped to Primark for a few fun new interchangeable pieces to try and update things a little. I filmed a haul of what I bought, and it will be up on my new channel within the next few days, so don't forget to subscribe so you don't miss it!

6 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous, i love the dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think it's a boring look as the dress is so nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How could this dress be boring it's lovely :) ox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous outfit! I love your shoes xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like how the dress is structured with the band at the waist - so flattering on everyone! Love it :)

    ReplyDelete