Avene Skincare Haul

IMG_0046 IMG_0047 IMG_0048
Avene Micellar Lotion £12.50, Avene Skin Recovery Cream £12.50, Avene Soothing eye contor cream £9.50 (on 3 for 2 in Boots currently, so all three for £25)

My skin has been awful. I briefly mention it in a vlog video that I'm uploading as we speak, so you'll hear about it then, but its honestly doing my head in.

You know when its that bad that even with make-up on you still don't feel great? I think the problem is that I'm trying to use up all of my stocks at the moment, and chopping and changing frequently is just confusing my skin.

I know that the Recovery cream works really well with my skin, and have used it previous, so I'm pleased to have finally got my hands on it again. Hopefully if it's as good as last time, I'll be happy again.

I bought the Micellar lotion because not only have I heard numerous rave reviews on this type of make-up remover (and not being able to get my hands on the Bioderma), but also because I feel like my skin feels tight and stripped when I use baby wipes to remove make-up at night.

The Eye contour cream made its way in to the basket, not only because I got to choose something for free, but because I've started to notice some dryness in the under eye area, which I believe may be leading to wrinkling.

If you'd like to hear any in depth reviews on these products once I've thoroughly road-tested them, definitely let me know!

4 comments:

  1. I really want to try Avene products. Might switch to it after I finish my LaRoche Posay stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is the skin recovery cream a moisturiser?
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it is and it's AMAZING! It works really well under foundation too :) fromtheheart90.blogspot.co.uk

      Delete
  3. Eeeps! I just did a post on Avene products too! I LOVE them. They're actually really, really, amazingly good! Check out my post if you haven't already :) fromtheheart90.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete