Tesco Speckled Navy Tights

IMG_0231 IMG_0228 IMG_0227 IMG_0229
Jumper F&F @ Tesco Skirt American Apparel Tights Tesco Boots Brantano

  • This could possibly be one of my only outfits that doesn't feature black at all. I love these navy speckled tights and wanted to team them with tan and grey. I'm all about wooly tights in the winter as they are just so much warmer than opaques.
  • Also, I am so so organised this year. I have got the majority of my Christmas presents already, and I honestly feel so much better about it. I cant wait to just be finished and start saving for my London trip in the boxing day sales!

2 comments:

  1. Love the jumper!

    thebeautymist.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. The jumper is gorgeous i am diffidently going to have to get that,

    http://dazzleulooks.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete