The evening dress that dreams are made of..

image
Badgley Mischka antique gown by Wish Want Wear

I am a compulsive online shopper. One website I stumbled across on my travels is Wish Want Wear a designer hire service.

Anyway, I spotted this gorgeously glamorous yet understated evening gown and couldn't let it pass by. I'm incredibly gutted that I didn't see this for my high school leavers prom and am crossing everything that it is still available for hire around the time I finish uni (forward thinking) or maybe this would even work as a bridesmaid dress. Someone please get married and have me as a bridesmaid so I can wear it?

Also, on proof reading this, it seems a little advert-like. It's not. I just absolutely am head over heels in love with this dress.

What do you think of dress hiring? Would you rather wear a designer dress that's hired or a high street one you can say is yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment