18 & East China Print Dress

IMG_0282 IMG_0281 IMG_0286 IMG_0288

Cardigan F&F @ Tesco
Dress 18 & East
Tights F&F @ Tesco
Boots Store 21
Collar Topshop

  • I have a bit of a fascination with what I call 'China print', I love the cute, daintiness of it. I lusted after the 18 & East range during the summer, however, never got around to buying anything. When they went into the sale I just couldn't resist.
  • It's probably deemed as a bit of an exclusively summer item, but I definitely feel that I made it work for the colder weather!
  • I went for greys to compliment the dress, just because I think black would look too harsh and just wouldn't look right.
  • Do you think I pulled off the dress in the Winter season?

2 comments:

  1. You've definitely pulled it off Sophy! I'm actually in love with that dress, so so pretty. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. those tights go perfectly with that dress! :)

    ReplyDelete