J.W.Anderson x Topshop Quilted Paisley Skirt

IMG_0318 IMG_0320

J.W.Anderson x Topshop Quilted Paisley Skirt

  • I couldn't believe my luck when I spotted this beautiful paisley skirt that I'd lusted after for so long reduced to nearly half price.
  • I'd say that this particular piece has ended up to be one of the most synonymous with the collaboration. I also find the colour way of this Black version far more wearable than the other 'out there' options.
  • I was initially worried that the quilted, thick, padded material would leave me looking like I'd either came out with my duvet wrapped around me, or the Michelin man! But in reality it looks stunning. It fits like a glove and the structured fabric pulls you in and skims over any lumps and bumps.
  • And for only £40! Most of the actual Topshop skirts cost more than this and are no way the same quality! I'm in love! 

4 comments:

  1. Lovely piece, it's the best feeling when you grab something you wanted for a bargain :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous skirt, looks so vintage :) Love your youtube channel.
    I'm new to blogging and would really appreciate the support so maybe check out my blog and if you enjoy, follow?

    www.jaded-youth.blogspot.com

    Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This skirt is amazingg!!

    thebeautymist.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahh so beautiful ! you should do a post with it styled!

    ReplyDelete