Pick My Xmas Party Dress

So with the Christmas party season fast approaching, so do the abundance of festive dresses on the high street. I'm going to my work party this year (kind of a must-do now I'm management) and I really, really want to avoid two situations.

1. Wearing the same thing as someone because everyone goes to the same high-street shops. We also get discount off of Lipsy at work, so I'm putting my money on 80% of girls wearing that.

2. Leaving it until the last minute. Crying in the Topshop changing rooms because everything makes me look pregnant/2 foot tall/like a Christmas decoration.

So here are my choices, all from ASOS, we'll call them 1 & 2 on the top row, then 3 & 4 on the bottom.

1 & 2
Desktop


3 & 4
Desktop-002

Please, please, please leave a comment with the number of your favourite dress! I think come payday I'll order 3 or maybe all four (depending on what you vote for) and choose in real life.

Thanks in advance :)

10 comments:

  1. I think you'd suit 4!

    sophie-said.blogspot.co.uk

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like 3! I ordered my works Christmas party dress last week and now my size is out of stock so I'm feeling smug that I got in there early! Best to be prepared x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I vote for 3! It's sexy and you can dress it up loads! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Number 4! Peplum flatters most body types and the shade is stunning, I think it would be lovely with your blonde hair! x Alanna

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think 4 would look lovely with your hair and skintone! And you can wear nice jewellery and heels for a bit of christmas sparkle!

    Becca xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just found your blog dear. I love dress n. 1 and 3 :)

    Hope you'll visit me, I will be so grateful :)
    Kisses, Elena

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think 3 looks amazing ! i'd deffo go for that one :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think number one or number 3 would look nice dressed up with jewelry and shoes!
    Its such a trauma buying dresses...you definately described me in the topshop changing rooms when talking about yourself! :)
    Nicole
    xox

    http://ramblingbeauty-nicolelou.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. My favourites are 2 and 4 :)

    www.iwishicouldwink.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete