Primark Ankh Tshirt

IMG_0311 IMG_0309 IMG_0310

Cardigan George @ Asda
Tshirt Primark
Skirt H&M Kids
Boots Topshop

  • So I finally finished my first ever uni assignment today. Although its only pass/fail and doesn't count to my overall 1st year grade it still was stressful! I hate deadlines!
  • I found the time to actually wear this tshirt today! I've been dying to wear it ever since I bought it but have either been in my work uniform or pajamas ever since!
  • I'm trying to get into a bit more of a routine with my posting and youtube uploads now I'm into the swing of my uni timetable and work rotas. If all goes well I should be posting here every Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday, and have atleast two videos up a week. I know its a big claim, but I'm almost certain I've got a fool proof plan of my time!
  • P.S. sorry I look so sleep deprived- its the essays fault!

1 comment:

  1. oooh i love the design on the tshirt :) and your hair looks really nice! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete