Primark Sparkly Pencil Skirt

IMG_2082 IMG_2078 IMG_2080 IMG_2087 IMG_2088

Tshirt Topshop
Skirt Primark
Tights Tesco
Shoes Primark

  • I felt like doing my outfit photos in a different place today. What with the rain and the cold, along with me being super lazy, my bed seemed like the most logical place.
  •  I know you can't really see my outfit brilliantly but, to be honest, it's a bit of a boring one. That along with my still damp hair makes for a pretty rubbish set of outfit photos.
  • Hope you're all well girls, xx

6 comments:

  1. cute outfit :) love your bedding too!

    kayleigh
    beauty-bows.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This skirt is gorgeous and this outfit is really flattering x

    style-comes-from-within.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this set! You clearly are an avid reader xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore the set up of your room books on books on books on books. Love it!

    Summer x

    www.ohsummercandy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete