Tesco Sparkly Christmas Leggings

IMG_0260 IMG_0261 IMG_0265 IMG_0270
Jumper/Skirt Combo Next
Leggings Tesco Kids Section
Boots Store 21

  • I feel like the biggest granny wearing one of these 2-in-1 style tops. It always reminds me of old ladies who wear a blouse-come-cardigan affair, or little boys who wear a jumper that has the collar and cuffs of a skirt sewn in. Lets hope no body says for me to take my jumper off or I'll be in a sticky situation. 
  • However, the jumper comes in so so handy to wear with leggings, that's pretty much what I keep it for. The knit part is long anyway but the sheer section completely covers your modesty and makes any leggings wearable.
  • Even with the jumper, I did have to pop on some wooly tights under these sparkly christmas leggings, not only for warmth, but so that the whole world didn't get a flash of my bum cheeks.
  • I have a bit of a love/hate relationship with leggings, are you a fan of them or do you stick to jeans?

1 comment: