Topshop Maternity Graphic Tee

IMG_0242 IMG_0243 IMG_0247 IMG_0245
Gilet Miss Selfridge  
Tee Shirt Topshop Maternity Sale
Jeans New Look 915  
Shoes ASOS Sale
Necklace Primark

I caught sight of this printed top on the sale racks of my local Topshop and really fell in love with the design. My boyfriend quickly pointed out that it was from the Maternity range, but that didn't stop me. The fit is loose but other than that you'd never know.

The jeans my mum pointed out in New Look, not knowing that they were childrens, again, in an age 13 they fit well and I'm a very pleased customer. I also got these in a purple/red shade too.

Also, I'm in such a good mood today as me and my boyfriend have finally booked our hotel to London for over New Years! We used the 'Secret Hotels' feature on Late Rooms, and have got an absolutely brilliant deal at a posh 4* hotel! Excited already!

2 comments:

  1. this whole outfit looks great together i love the jeans!!! sounds like you and your man got a great deal and are gonna have a great time. Also the top doesnt look like maternity at all, i prefer a looser fit too

    Missy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love New Look kids jeans, they're so much cheaper than the adult versions and look just as nice :)

    ReplyDelete