Christmas Eve

IMG_0018 IMG_0019


Jacket Topshop Blouse George @ Asda Trousers F&F @ Tesco Shoes LK Bennett (<3 br="br">

IMG_0036 IMG_0040 IMG_0042 IMG_0048 IMG_2204

After a long shift of sales prep on Christmas Eve, myself and the family headed down to the pub to swap presents, which is a bit of a tradition for us.

I promised myself that I wouldn't go to crazy in the sales in my home town, as I am visiting London for a few days, but the day before Christmas Eve I spotted these beautiful LK Bennett shoes, which are now instantly linked with the stunning Kate Middleton. These were reduced to less than half price, and I will be doing a post/video of my sale buys coming soon!

Hope you've all had a wonderful festive period and aren't struggling too much to get back into a routine! Lots of love xxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment