H&M Patterned Trousers

IMG_2197 IMG_2198 IMG_2199 IMG_2200

Jumper Primark Trousers H&M Shoes George @ Asda

  • So I'm currently led on the sofa, with my duvet, watching Love Actually with my mum and nan preparing ourselves for Christmas. Mum is wrapping presents, and nan and I are chomping on scones. Now this would all be perfect if I didn't have work for four consecutive days, starting this evening :'( boo. That's the thing about retail, it thrives, not stops, around Christmas.
  • I'm really loving wearing heeled shoes at the moment, even really small ones. Anything to give me even the tiniest bit of height. These ones were only £10 from Asda, and give off such a classy, grown up vibe. Something which I'm always happy to embrace, even though I've usually got a stash of Parma Violets in my bag.. Oops.

5 comments:

  1. I love your trousers, hope your working hours go quickly! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These trousers are gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loveee the trousers! x

    www.youcantastethebrightlights.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. They're gorgeous! I love how well they go with the black!x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love, love, love this look! The trousers look fantastic on you darling!

    XO
    Nia


    My Bloglovin account

    Inch2ThePoint.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete