London Outfit

IMG_0076
IMG_0077

Dress Topshop
Jacket H&M
Dotty Tights Primark
Scarf John Lewis
Velvet flats ASOS

I wore this whilst browsing around Covent Garden in the rain. I actually wasn't cold, in case you wondered, I seem to be okay as long as my neck is warm, is that weird? It was just my stupid flippy skater skirt style dress that was the problem, add wind to the equation and you have me walking around with a firm grasp on my hemline to conserve my modesty. It got so bad/annoying that I just walked into H&M, bought a new one and put it on straight away. Sometimes these things just have to be done!

What do you think of my outfit?

5 comments:

  1. Love this dress, it's so sweet! And perfectly balanced with the tough jacket and luxe looking scarf.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What lipstick are you wearing? I love it! Lovely outfit too, hope you had fun in London :)

    www.a-place-for-beauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved your dress, it is so so sweet!
    I just discovered your blog and I loved your style and videos (: New follower!

    xx,
    talkingpickles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the outfit and hope you had a good time in LDN!

    XO
    Nia

    My Bloglovin account

    Inch2ThePoint.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete