Wallpaper trousers

IMG_2247 IMG_2249 IMG_2250 IMG_2246 IMG_2251

Tshirt Monki
Trousers George @ Asda
Pumps Primark

How stunning are these trousers? They remind me of a water colour painting, or maybe some curtains. Either way I love them and can't believe they were only £14. I was explaining to my mum how amazing they would be for an outfit for a wedding for a girl who doesn't like dresses. These trousers, a crisp white shirt and some massive heels.

Also, the shoes. I've been attempting to wear heeled shoes on a more regular basis, why? I don't know! Just feeling like the added height makes any outfit look tons better.

Do you like wearing trousers? What do you think about these bargainous ones?

9 comments:

  1. Love your style! xx

    http://jadeylouise.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this look, those trousers are amazing xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh these trousers are gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice article, just what I was looking for.
    Also see my webpage > Visual Impact Muscle Building

    ReplyDelete
  5. These trousers are amazing!

    www.thebeautymist.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are amazing! I do not know why I don't have them in my life! Xx

    gigglesandmakeup.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the shoes and the trousers! I've been following you on You Tube for awhile and love your videos (and now blog posts)! http://amandaauchter.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete