Welcome 2013

I'm not going to be one of those people that moans about how bad the past year has been for me. I honestly cannot complain about 2012, and on a whole, it has been a pretty decent one!

IMG_0067

Here are some of the good things 2012 has brought to me:
  • Passing my A-levels and getting into my first choice of university.
  • Marking my 3 year anniversary with Daniel
  • Welcoming Reggie the little puppy into the family
  • Getting a promotion
There are many, many more positive things that the past year has brought to me, and hopefully 2013 will be just as lovely.

IMG_0085

Here are some of my personal aims\goals for the next year:
  • Decrease fizzy drink intake
  • Exercise more regularly
  • Go on at least one city break
  • Start savings
  • Stick to a realistic blog and YouTube schedule
 I hope that 2013 will be a really good year for you. If 2012 was good then I hope this year will be even better, and heck, if last year wasn't great, always remember, things can only get better!

A year filled with family, friends and all of your loved ones will always bring happy memories no matter what events do or don't go your way! Here's to 2013!

3 comments:

  1. Love your outfit! Great resolutions.
    Katie xx
    http://gravityandshe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm also planning to cut down on fizzy juice this year :) Good luck with everything, all the best for 2013 x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how your lipstick matches your dress :) Lol@ the woman on the tube in the background xx

    www.iwishicouldwink.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete