High Neck Topshop Boutique Dress

IMG_2351 IMG_2352 IMG_2354 IMG_2353

Dress: Topshop Boutique (in the sale)
Jacket: H&M (three colours here!)
Boots: Topshop v.i.a Next2Nout (Some sizes available here!)
Bag: Mulberry Gracie
Necklace: Primark


Here is my debut outfit post with my new short hair. I am still absolutely in love with it. Some have warned that this might be the honeymoon period and in two weeks time I'll be crying my way to an extensions shop. But to be honest, I'm seriously happy with my new hair.

Anyway, my mum and I popped to Bath Southgate shopping centre last week and I fell in love with this gorgeous thick, dark purple shift dress that was sitting all alone on the sale racks. I was so shocked that the two things that I picked up, happened to be an 8 and both fit. I haven't bought an 8 from Topshop for a really long time and certainly haven't lost enough weight to fit into that size, so I'm assuming the sizing is strange. It's got a gorgeous high neck, and looks cute with or without a statement necklace, which I have been loving wearing recently. I can't wait to wear it bare-legged and armed, with sandals!

13 comments:

  1. Lovely dress! Your new hair is amazing I love that length!

    maisieivy.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair is seriously gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous colour:) x

    GIVEAWAY at www.thebeautymist.com
    Featuring Urban Outfitters, Models Own & More.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That dress is so pretty!

    - Keyta

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your hair suits you so much like that!!! It's lovely! :)

    http://jinnotonic.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely outfit, your hair looks so nice too! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your eye makeup here! Your hair looks stunning too, suits you really well. Ive been considering going for something similar but know it just wont look right on me!

    Lovely outfit too, the necklace goes really well.

    Zoe, zozeze.com x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely love your outfit, your style is so great.
    Katie xx
    http://thegravityandshe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE your hair! That dress with the neon necklace looks lovely too x

    www.styleaffix.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your hair it really suits you! Love the dress it is such a gorgeous colour :) x

    Maydoll

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your hair looks so nice! and I love your dress and necklace!
    - Charlotte
    http://fashiongirl134.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE the new hair!! and that outfit is gorgeous.

    burntredd.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look amazing! You really suit your new hair. Gorgeous x

    www.erraticglamour.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete