Velvet Vintage Skirt

IMG_2332 IMG_2334 IMG_2331 IMG_2330

Jacket: H&M (link!)
Blouse and Scarf: Sainsbury's sale
Velvet Skirt: Vintage
Shoes: F&F @ Tesco
Bag: Alexander McQueen

How office wear does this outfit look? I didn't realise until looking back at these photo's that I look ready for work! I think I was maybe channeling secretary a la Amanda from Ugly Betty (how amazing are her outfits, all the time!)

This skirt is the second out of 3 thrifted skirts I've mentioned, and this may be my favourite actually. Its luscious black velvet and fits perfectly!

I've been pretty good with the outfit photos, but I was wondering, what other types of posts would you like to see on my blog?

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I adore the skirt, & i love your outfit posts! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely outfit!
    Katie xx
    http://thegravityandshe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have nominated you for a Liebster Award-come take a look here-http://style-comes-from-within.blogspot.co.uk/2013/02/liesbter-award.html

    ReplyDelete