Vintage Pencil Skirt

IMG_2314 IMG_2315 IMG_2313

Shirt: George @ Asda (Similar here)
Skirt: Vintage
Boots: Topshop Alexy v.i.a Next2Nowt (Available in some sizes here)
Bag: Alexander McQueen

Make the most of seeing my face with long hair as this time next week it will be half the length! I'm really hating my boring, same old, hair and have been for a while now. It's also eventually going to be blonder, but I'll keep you up to date with photo's etc as I go.

Also, meet one of my 3 new vintage skirts. I never have much luck with thrifting and refuse to pay £5 for a Primark top that is only from last year and probably cost less to buy in the first place. I know it's for charity and all but it just doesn't make sense to me. Anyway, I had the most successful trip ever and snapped up three skirts that I absolutely am in love with.

Do you have much luck with thrift shopping? Some times I feel like its a 10:1 ratio, 10 parts rubbish to 1 part amazing, vintage pieces.

2 comments:

  1. You look so lovely and lady like :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thrifting can be tricky...it's easier to get ripped off like you said. Fortunately shops that do that and regular "thrift shops" are differentiated here in the US, so you know where to go. Happy to hear you scored 3 skirts though, nice job xx

    ReplyDelete