Another ASOS Swing Dress..

IMG_2405 IMG_2407 IMG_2409

Dress: ASOS (I got it for 20% off plus student discount but is full price again now, here)
Necklace: Primark
Boots: Topshop v.i.a. Next 2 Nout (some sizes available here)


After falling in love with the shapelessness and easy of the sleeveless black 'swing dress' in my previous post, when I saw that this one had gone into their 20 at 20% sale, I knew I had to have it. I'm really not that kind of person that buys things with an outfit in mind. I see people on Youtube hauls that have a whole image of a final outfit when they buy things but I'm more of a buy it and see what goes later type of girl. Probably because the majority of my wardrobe is black, white, grey or navy, so it's more than likely to work out.

Well, having said all of the above, when I saw this dress I instantly thought bare legs, tan sandals and bronzed limbs. Clearly in the UK, and in March this isn't all to practical, but I think it looks OK with tights too. I do love a bit of grey marl.

Hope you are all okay? And my question for you today is, when you pick up an item, do you envision it as a whole look? Or are you more like me?

6 comments:

  1. I really like this dress! I also really want a statement like that x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this dress I'm drawn to swing dresses a lot at the moment and like you I always dress them in my head for summer, something so effortless and chic about a swing dress, sandals and sunglasses :) xo

    Maydoll

    ReplyDelete
  3. For me it depends on the item I'm buying but normally I'm a buy it and see what goes later type of girl too! The dress is so flattering and I love the necklace you paired it with xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great dress doll, I usually think about the whole outfit when I buy one item lol.

    XO
    Nia

    My Most Recent Outfit Post
    My Bloglovin account

    Inch2ThePoint.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete