Lots of Layers

IMG_2444IMG_2443IMG_2441IMG_2440IMG_2442IMG_2439

Jacket: Urban Outfitters (years old)
Shirt: Topshop (again, bought probably in 2006ish)
Jumper: Oh My Love (so similar to the lusted after American Apparel £60 job)
Skirt: Next sale
Shoes: Marks & Spencer's


Some days I just pick random items out of my wardrobe and shove them all on together. This was one of those days.

There is something about a pencil skirt that makes me feel so grown up and chic. The slim, but not too clingy fit, coupled with the longer length is personally for me, far sexier than any mini body con.

Do you prefer wearing something a little more modest or are you rocking the thigh skimming mini?

6 comments:

  1. I love the lace and the roses together, so cute!

    www.gvadlln.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) Felt like mixing it up! xx

      Delete
  2. Gosh, this outfit looks so good! The textures and patterns compliment each other perfectly! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks thats so lovely :) I was worried I'd look like someone vomited patterns over me but I suppose it worked out ok :) xx

      Delete
  3. Lovely outfit! I got a top very similar to the one youre wearing a few weeks ago in Topshop!
    http://accioabigail.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh brill! Love it when you find something for loads cheaper xx

      Delete