New into my bookcase

IMG_2544 IMG_2543 IMG_2541

Q&A-a-day 5 Year Journal, Lonely Planet Europe on a Shoestring, Emily Schuman Cupcakes and Cashmere, Ines de la Fressange Parisian Chic Style Guide


So after all of the super heavy, brain frazzling classics I had to read for uni, I was so badly in need of some new books to flick through. The Parisian Chic Style Guide is a lovely informative, and helps break down the incredibly effortless and cool style that the French have got down to a tee. After being an avid reader of cupcakesandcashmere.com/ I decided that it was about time to get my hands on Emily's Cupcakes and Cashmere which gives a further insight into her amazing taste, but also branches out into the realm of interiors, party planning and much more. An all rounder that would make a perfect addition to anyone's coffee table. I am desperate to become more cultured and well-traveled, so the Lonely Planets Europe on a Shoestring guide is perfect for small budget planning, and also finding the best hotels, attractions and more. Mine is littered with bookmarks and post-it notes. Lastly, and the newest acquisition is the Q&A-a-day 5 Year Journal. The whole concept of the 5 year journal had completely passed me, and when I spotted this on Pinterest (the home of all lust lists!) is ideal for those of us who like the idea of keeping a diary and love writing yet lack the inspiration.

So, what have you been reading lately?

3 comments:

  1. I have Europe on a Shoestring, very informative! I've been intrigued by the 5 year journal, I might just go ahead and buy it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want the 5 year journal! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, I adore your blog, I think this is going to be one of my new favorite reads!
    I need a new read for my hoilday so I think i'm gonna have to look up ' The parisian Chic Style Guide' for the french styling tips!

    TazandBear

    ReplyDelete