Yes, I love having short hair!

IMG_2491 IMG_2492 IMG_2489

Blazer: Topshop
Top: Primark
Skirt: Vintage
Shoes: New Look

Firstly, how quickly has my hair grown? Well, I say quickly, but it has been over 6 weeks since I had the chop. I think one of the main questions I'm asked, in everyday life and on the internet is do I still like it? Do I want extensions etc? My answer is no! I still love it equally as much as when I initially had it done, and something about it just feels right, like it is very me.

Another notable thing I must mention is that I am sorry I am so pale in these photos. It's a combination of lack of fake tan, and also very bright sun rays (yes, you heard right- sun in the UK!)
(p.s. I'm just coming back to add, I am apologising for being so washed out in these photos, I am an NC20 at my darkest of times usually, so I am most certainly doing it for the pale girls!)

5 comments:

  1. Why are you apologizing for being pale? Haha! Your hair looks gorgeous and there's not a lot of people who can pull of quite short hair, you look amazing!

    http://perksofstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've just added a little annotation to my comment! I'm sorry I've not made myself clear, what I meant was washed out not as in like 'sorry I'm not tanned' sorry if you thought I meant being pale is a bad thing!

      Also, thanks so much for the lovely compliment! xx

      Delete
  2. I just had a chop last Friday and wow it feels great! I echo your feelings...short hair is awesome x you look lovely

    ReplyDelete
  3. your hair looks gorgeous Sophy, i think my hair is in need of a trim but i always fear my hairdresser will take too much off! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait for my hair to grow! I'm so sick of short hair.

    http://imeowlife.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete