MPAD DAY 1: I Bought This!

Screen Shot 2013-05-01 at 18.18.00.png

Hey all, so I'm sure if you have an instagram you'll know about the 'Photo-a-Day' lists that often float around. I've personally never done one myself, probably because I have a brain like a sieve and serious lack of commitment. But I figured if I did it here on my blog, more like a diary type post, it could be pretty fun. Some days it might accompany my traditional style of posts (OOTD's and reviews) and others it may be alone.

Above is the list I am following. There is credit to the creator of the tag at the bottom of the photo. This was taken from instagram so will be their username on there. So without further ado, here is my day 1, I Bought it!


IMG_2567 IMG_2568 IMG_2565

So today my Mum and I went out shopping to Cabot Circus to pick up some bits for our holiday which is about a month away now! In true Sophie fashion, I ended up with more things that I had planned, or needed. In fact, not pictured are the plain vests and tee's that are actually for my holiday, as the items that are pictured are just for summer time in the UK. The little cat clutch is actually iPad case for on the evening when we go away.

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this post and don't find them too boring! Let me know if you are doing something like this for the month of may on your blog or instagram in the comments..

1 comment:

  1. I always like the idea of these 'photo a day' things but I can never finish them haha!

    fashioncrossing

    ReplyDelete