Floral Frenzy

IMG_2630 IMG_2627 IMG_2626 IMG_2632

Blazer: Topshop (old) Tshirt: Next Special Purchase (clearance stores) Skirt: Primark Tights: F&F @ Tesco Shoes: Miss Selfridge (old) Bag: Alexander McQueen


So the May photo-a-day posts came to an abrupt end recently due to a manic few days in work that turned into a lazy few days internet-free at home and then just an outright mini-blogging hiatus. This is the first set of outfit photos I've taken in a really long time, at least it feels like it. I've been wearing my same three uniform outfits on rotation and then on the evening straight into comfy lounge wear, neither of which are remotely blog worthy. 

But here I am. Posting poser-ific shots in my favourite outfits and rambling aimlessly to accompany them. I hope you enjoy guys, and if you don't, what would you like to see more of?





2 comments:

  1. Florals? For spring? Groundbreaking.

    No but seriously, lovely outfit, you look amazing- that top is gorgeous! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hilarious! Love that film, must watch it soon!

      Thanks very much :) xx

      Delete