MPAD Day 2 & Pinafore OOTD

IMG_2559 IMG_2561 IMG_2563
Pinafore Dress: River Island (sale), Top: Primark, Shoes: Sainsbury's


After seeing Sammi from BeautyCrush wearing this beautiful bargainous number from the River Island sale I knew it had to be mine. I've been a long time advocate of the pinafore/dungaree trend and what with my love for floral prints this was definitely an item made for me, it seems. I don't know if you've noticed on the blog but I'd not really worn anything this short for a while. I don't know why, but ever since dipping my toe into the midi/knee length trend I just felt more comfortable and I don't know why but I really hate the backs of thighs. Like no matter how skinny you are the backs of your thighs will freak me out/make me cringe. I have such irrational fears.


IMG_2562 IMG_2571

Day 2, Morning Ritual
Here is a little photo of the things that I've been grabbing for each morning, whether on the go, or just having a lazy day. Obviously both cakes aren't for me and they technically aren't a morning ritual because I don't have one every morning (although I wish I was able to..) I love all the products and if there is anything you'd like to see an in-depth review on let me know!

What products do you reach for every morning no matter what?

2 comments: