Part of my May Photo-a-day blog series, you can read the info on these posts on the first installment here, along with the list of prompts for the pictures and the creator of the list. You can look at the back log of days by clicking on the Photo-a-day tag or by clicking here.
Day 3: This is really good..
The Clarins Beauty Flash Balm is something that I've mentioned briefly a few times on my blog and Youtube channel. I had a deluxe sample size that lasted me ages, because the beauty of this product is the more you use it (as in times a week and amount of product) the less of the wow factor it gives. It's one of those things that makes you sit back from the mirror and say 'Is this really my face?' and trust me, you don't want your skin to get used to it. Let me list the positives and the negatives for you..
- Visibly plumps the skin, like using a hydrating face mask but with immediate effects
- Adheres make-up to your skin. Think of it as a glue that sticks your foundation to your face. This is the reason why you should follow the instructions and apply make-up immediately after this.
- Light reflecting, gives the same results as a radiance primer but without the glittery finish some have.
- Is a bit of a 10 in 1 product. It's skincare, a primer, a highlighter and more.
- If you use too much it peels under your foundation. If you use too much it will feel like a thick face mask and peel.
- It isn't cheap. But this is counteracted with the fact its not designed to be used often or in excess. Plus it's still cheaper than the likes of Benefit Porefessional.
So there you have it, a mini review of the Clarins Beauty Flash Balm, the product thats just made me think 'this is really good!' recently. What problem has had you thinking this lately?