Summer Holiday Packing!

IMG_2716 IMG_2717 IMG_2720 IMG_2719

I am definitely an organised list maker type. I start a list of 'must-packs' the moment the holiday is booked, and things start finding their way into my case about a month in advance. With around 3 days to go, everything must be zipped up and ready to go.

Here are a few things that I will be bringing with me. I am going to be doing my usual holiday outfit series like I've done the past few times I've been away, so you can anticipate that in the near future :)

I'm packing |  Bikini: Matalan, T-bar shoes: Topshop, Floral dress: Handmade, Tshirt: Erdem for Topshop, Wedges: Next, Towel: Matalan, Sunglasses: All Primark



9 comments:

  1. Love all your sunnies! And those yellow shoes are so cute!
    Have a nice holiday x

    talkingpickles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) I am a little bit addicted to sunglasses, I've got another pair in my hand luggage, oops!

      Thank you very much I'm sure I will :)

      Delete
  2. LOVE all those florals!! That bikini looks amazing :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks I'm slightly addicted! Hopefully they all look ok on! xx

      Delete
  3. I love the yellow shoes. All those sunglasses make me wish I didn't need prescription lenses x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) I wear contacts during the day but before I got them I used to take my glasses off and go blind to wear them, haha! You can get some amazing prescription ones too now though right? xx

      Delete
  4. thanks for following my blog, i've being watching your videos on youtube for a while! :)
    love all the sunnies your packing and that bikini is so nice x

    Alice :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally agree with you!! Always make a must-haves list haha x

    http://perksofstyle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. So many pretty prints! Love your sunglasses, you can never have too many pairs while on holidays! You have a lovely blog miss x

    ReplyDelete