The Granny nightie in action

IMG_2731

IMG_2736

IMG_2735

IMG_2732



So if you saw my last post, you'll spot that I've got into the D.I.Y game. I thought I'd show you what the old granny nightie looks like as a skirt in an outfit.

Oh, and in case you hadn't spotted my absence, I am back from my holiday now and have plenty of outfits to show you all. It was bloody boiling in Gran Canaria, and my tan isn't amazing but I spent lots of time relaxing and also planning up a posting schedule and some post ideas.

You can expect regular outfit posts, a D.I.Y per week and also a splattering of beauty, lifestyle and travel.

And I almost forgot, I cut all my hair off. Again.



D E T A I L S |  Shirt: H&M, Skirt: D.I.Y (tutorial here) and Thrifted, Shoes: Miss Selfridge, Socks: M&S, Necklace:   Topshop.





5 comments:

  1. Very pretty outfit!
    reminds me of a cute tea party in the sunshine
    Looking very lovely miss

    TazandBear

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the denim shirt with the skirt- cute combo of structured and floaty. And your new hair really suits you :)

    www.iwishicouldwink.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cute outfit! Love the skirt and what you've done with your shirt!
    - Charlotte
    Blog: http://fashiongirl134.blogspot.com
    Shop: http://fashiongirlshop.tictail.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. your hair is so pretty! x

    ReplyDelete