Gran Canaria Outfits Evening 3

IMG_2912 IMG_2911 IMG_2910 IMG_2913

Another impulse, 'I have no cool things to take on holiday' Topshop impulse purchase that was made a few days before I left. It's just so beautiful though and I've actually used it as a template to make other skirts in the same style since I've been back.

None of them quite compare to the thick, flattering fabric of this one though!

The top is one that I picked up from the Mango store over in Gran Canaria, and luck that I did as the top that I packed to wear with this skirt just didn't look right together (I should learn to try things on before packing!). But I like the way this outfit turned out, casual but still smart, which is perfect because the hotel that we were staying at wasn't really all that dressy.

Looking back at these photos I can't believe how quickly my tan as faded! Especially on my legs. Does anyone else feel so annoyed that you spend the majority of your holiday sunning yourself only for it to fade almost instantly when you get home? Grrr


D E T A I L S |  Top: Mango Gran Canaria, Skirt: Topshop, Sandals: Next (old), Ipad Case: Cath Kidston.

2 comments:

  1. Amazing outfit, love the sandals!
    Katie xx
    http://thegravityandshe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete