Gran Canaria Outfits Evening 4

IMG_2838 IMG_2836 IMG_2835 IMG_2839 IMG_2862

These are probably my favourite outfit photos to ever go up on my blog. I don't know, it's not just the photos but the outfit and that skirt! *swoon*

It did, in all fairness, set me back the better part of £50 from Topshop, and for someone that loves shopping the sales and charity shops, and rarely spends more than £5 on a skirt, it was a slight shock to the system/bank account. But boy do I love it. Loads. It's vintage looking, floaty, swishy and cool.

I'm thinking that I'm going to make a few more circle skirts out of some beautiful Cath Kidston inspired fabric I have bought, so if any one wants to see a tutorial or just the out come, let me know in the comments!


D E T A I L S |  Top: Primark, Skirt: Topshop, Sandals: Primark, Bag: Primark, Hair Clips: Next Kids.



6 comments:

  1. Your hair is lovely could you show us how you did it? i have short hair and i struggle to find a way to put it up x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love everything about this outfit from top to toe!

    www.iwishicouldwink.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh I love this, it's so simple and soo lady like! The bag is stunning.

    TheTwentySumtinSumtin

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look just like Romola Garai from "Dirty Dancing II : Havana Nights". Stunning :))

    ReplyDelete