Gran Canaria Outfits Evening 5

IMG_2915 IMG_2916 IMG_2914 IMG_2919

This dress is probably the most formal out of all of my evening outfits, and to be honest, I feel like it would suit a summer wedding or more formal occasion slightly better. But when I spotted it on the rack in BHS of all places, I just couldn't leave it sitting there. I've already been to two wedding this summer, and am going to stash this dress away ready for next year so that A) I am prepared and don't have an OMG NOTHING TO WEAR situation, and B) Because it's bloody stunning and deserves another outing but with heels and polished hair and make-up.

Anyway, for holiday I paired it down with my trusty woven sandals, and absolutely nothing else.



D E T A I L S |  Dress: BHS (sale), Sandals: Primark, Fetching blue band: So I can stuff my face with unlimited food!

No comments:

Post a Comment