A 60's inspired look

IMG_3117 IMG_3115 IMG_3118 IMG_3116 IMG_3114

Why have I been wearing blue/navy so much recently? It, for me, is becoming the new black. Anyway, the outfit. I felt like wearing something vintage inspired, and seeing as it is getting far nippier now in Bristol at least, my amazing sale purchase from what feels like ages ago finally could come out to play.

I teamed it with yet more blue in the way of my vintage Salvatore Ferragamo shoes that I won for a snip off of ebay.

In other news, its been nearly two months since I dyed my hair blonder all over again, and I'm going to go slightly lighter again come payday. But I'm really undecided on the cut. Shall I keep it shoulder length like now? Or grow it to collar bones? Shall I have it all one length or graduated shorter around the back? Help would be appreciated! Thanks in advance lovelies.


D E T A I L S |  Coat: Next (old), Shirt: Zara kids, Skirt: Made by me, Tights: Topshop, Shoes: Vintage Salvatore Ferragamo.

2 comments:

  1. nice outfit! especially the skirt :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your coat is super cute! I really love your hair this length too x

    http://raincheckfortimbuktu.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete