A Birthday Wishlist

Desktop

Swedish Hasbeen Look-alikes @ Lotta from Stockholm
Mulberry Bayswater Bag in Oak
Dior Skin Nude foundation in 30
Nars Multiple in Luxor
Leandra Medine: Seeking Love, Finding Overalls. (pre-order only)


It's officially under 1 month until my birthday (19 days away but who's counting.....) and unusually this year the thought of present ideas hadn't crossed my mind. So I figured what a better way to collate some of my most lusted-after things of 2013 that haven't for one reason or another made it into my shopping basket.

I haven't actually made a paper birthday list for ages! Who remembers the days of circling things from the Argos book or cutting them out and sticking them to a bit of paper? *raises hand*




3 comments:

  1. I love the Mulberry. I hope you have a great birthday :)
    Hayley
    Water Painted Dreams
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want Leandra's book for my birthday too! And the Mulberry bag is amazing. Happy birthday for October x

    http://raincheckfortimbuktu.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute birthday wish list. I love the Bayswater bag. It has been on my wish list for quite some time.

    Christie x

    darkbluestripes.com

    ReplyDelete