Coloured tights for AW13

IMG_3068 IMG_3069 IMG_3065 IMG_3066

Why have I never before appreciated the amazing-ness of an expensive pair of tights? Well, when I say expensive I mean not my usual supermarket 5 for £2 ones that if aren't ripped by their 2nd wash, come out all bobbly.

I had anticipated the colder months back when the Topshop sale started at the beginning of the summer and snapped up 3 coloured pairs of their basic tights in the sale for £2 each (although having tried them, I'm going back for more at full price). I've never really been all that interested in colours other than black before, but it turns out that they are perfect for transitioning your summer clothes to winter. These ones are navy, and fit perfectly with my 50 shades of blue outfit.

And before I go, how can I end this post without marveling in this amazing Primark find? £12 for a vintage inspired denim pinny? It's fair to say I ran to the tills throwing my money at the cashier..


D E T A I L S |  Tee: Matalan, Pinafore: Primark, Navy Tights: Topshop, Shoes: Brantano.

4 comments:

  1. I like to invest in tights too- there's nothing nicer than getting cosy with a pair of merino wool or (and I treasure these) cashemere-blend tights...
    That pinafore is SUCH a bargain! I can never find anything in Primark that I like :(
    http://thegravityandshe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love coloured tights on others but for some reason I don't have any myself! I was to get a navy and a red pair! I love your pinafore.

    Hayley
    Water Painted Dreams
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice looking tights. They remind me of my Hue tights I recently purchased. Thanks for sharing!
    -Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. P.S. That's a real good deal on tights!

    ReplyDelete