Vintage Window Shopping

IMG_0010 IMG_0002 IMG_0006 IMG_0009

So as you may know I've had two weeks off of work, and have spent 80% of my days pottering around my house, sewing, knitting, watching crap tv, visiting family. But aside from all of those things, another thing I love doing in my downtime is definitely browsing little small 'one-off' shops and general window shopping.

My boyfriend took off the long weekend to spend some quality time together and some how ended up in Clifton Village looking around massively overpriced vintage shops and second hand jewelers. I came away with nothing however it was still a lovely day finding out more about someone you think you already know inside out.

I apologise for the rubbish outfit photo's but hey, I'm not good at posing in public.


D E T A I L S |  Blazer: F&F at Tesco, Dress: Primark, Boots: Store 21, Bag: Mulberry.

No comments:

Post a Comment