Blue and Grey to brighten my day

IMG_3137 IMG_3141 IMG_3134 IMG_3135 IMG_3143

Yes, more coloured tights. They come in so handy for those summer dresses that really wouldn't look right with black tights. Blue and grey as a combo really make me smile on a whole, for fashion, interiors etc. So when I pulled out this china print dress from my wardrobe this morning and it was tipping it down with rain, I thought what better a way to make it autumn appropriate than add grey tights.

The rain also forced me to take my photo's inside today. I hope this is OK, as obviously, it will only get worse from now on (shudders at thought of snow and -0 temperatures). But it is all good because only 85 days until Christmas.... yes, I went there.


8 comments:

  1. This dress is so pretty, it's such a flattering shape x

    Elissa | styleaffix.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this dress, the pattern is so pretty and the fit is super flattering. It looks cute with the stripey belt :)

    Faye x
    www.iwishicouldwink.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree this dress looks beautiful & very flattering. I love your white shoes too.
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this dress!!
    http://loveyoubeyou.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. so cute! your SO pretty!
    xx
    daniella
    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey darling)
    Nice post)I like it)
    I invite you to take part in my giveaway)
    http://amenfashion-christy.blogspot.ru/2013/10/giveaway-with-romwetwo-pairs-of-leggings.html

    xoxo Christy

    ReplyDelete