Don't Realise What You've Got 'til its Gone..

IMG_3180
As a product junkie, it's so easy to just move on to the next miracle claiming product with little regard for the ones you've left behind. I thought I'd never live without the Nars Sheer Glow, or the ELF Powder brush, but now they're gathering dust in my collection.

However, I've realised that there are a few products that once I'd finished, my face has pined for...

IMG_3173
1. Caudalie Beauty Elixir
One that, yes, while I appreciated the effects of, I thought, well, a toner spray is a toner spray and went on to a This Works offering. My skin, however, had different ideas. It was noticeably more congested due to the lack of Mint and Rosemary, and also lack luster with open pores. Needless to say another bottle was purchased and the larger size has been added to my shopping list. I use this in the AM pre-makeup and moisturiser.  

2. Essie Lilacism Varnish
I will probably always have a bottle of this gorgeous polish in my collection. If I am unsure what to paint my nails, or I'm in a rush I'll slap this on. If you are slightly less OCD that I am, you can get away with a generous coat. Yes, this might seem like a Summer or Spring shade, it looks delightful against wintery blacks and provides a soft pop of colour amongst the dull weather. Plus lilac is my favourite colour.

3. L'oreal Telescopic Waterproof
This mascara gives an amazing, full yet defined look to my eyelashes. I've gone through probably more tubes of this than I could count on one hand, however, the reason I always cast it aside and try something new is because come PM, the removal is a right nightmare. I feel like I have to buy it intermittently to give my poor lashes a break. I must invest in an oil based remover to really soak this waxy consistency off, and then I don't have to compromise on the amazing curl hold it provides.


So my question for you is, have you ever used up a product and missed it so much a repurchase was on the cards?



2 comments:

  1. Telescopic is my go-back-to-all-the-time mascara too! Other mascaras are great, but something always makes me reach for it again!

    www.amandaloves.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to try out L'oreal Telescopic

    been meaning to purchase it for some time now

    ...x

    ReplyDelete