Where have you been?

It's been over two weeks since my last post, and even that was scheduled. I haven't taken any outfit posts in over a month. Why? Well, I know really know. Maybe it's lack of inspiration. Maybe I am struggling to manage time outside of work.

I'm completely unsure of the direction I want my website to go in. I think outfit of the day posts will always be a constant, but I can't help but feel like it is getting too repetitive. I'm planning on posting more about beauty but also want to add splatterings of fashion bits, food and restaurants, documenting my minimal travels and adventures as well as decor, and some lifestyle for good measure.

I think I am struggling to find my voice. For those that don't know all that much about me, I am a writer at heart and studied Literature and Creative writing for my short time at university. My writing style can come across as rambling and sometimes I feel like product reviews and such are just lots of waffling. I'm definitely not a writer that drops in a cheesy pun every other sentence and I worry that you, as my readers, will struggle to relate to my writing. And I promise I'm not writing this for you to boost my ego. I'm just curious.

Desktop1

Anyway, on another note, here is a quick collage of whats been going on in my life in the last few weeks..

Clockwise from top far left:
1. Macaroons and tea with the bestie.
2. Birthday night out outfit
3. Sneaky club selfie
4. My arsenal of black winter boots...
5. Cheeky unnecessary shopping in Primark and Boux Avenue

I hope you enjoyed and please, please, please, even if you've never commented on my blog before, just drop me a line in the comments saying what your favourite thing to see on here is, and what you'd like to see more of.




3 comments:

  1. More beauty posts please. I loved your videos and vlogs, come back please! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like you've been having fun x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sophie! Outfit/fashion posts are my favourites from you! Also would love to see more posts on recent reads or your opinion on books (good or bad!) Xx

    ReplyDelete