L'oreal Eau de Teint

IMG_3188

L'oreal Eau de Teint foundation (Introductory offer £6.99, usually £9.99 from Boots or Superdrug)

I overlooked this foundation on the shelves for ages before reading one too many positive reviews likening it to a Georgio Armarni offering. Sold. Especially because I got it whilst on introductory offer so it was only a little over a fiver.

I must start buy saying that the range seems to come up quite dark? I have shade 100 which as far as I can see is one of, if not the lightest. I am not pale either, I am an NC25/30 at the moment so this might prove a problem to the lighter skinned girls. It doesn't help that they come up yellow as well, making it seem darker.

I don't know what I was expecting, but my its runny! Literally the liquid will run through your fingers and dribble down your face. Work quickly! But oh my, it literally looks invisible on the skin. It looks and feels like actual skin, perfected at the same time though. 

The coverage is decent. Definitely not full or even medium but it will cover minor imperfections and even your skin tone like a dream. It has worked well with any brush I have used, and looks even more natural when applied with fingers.

Is this foundation pretty much perfect? For me, yes. I would probably even go as far as saying that this is better than the Bourjois Happy Light that I reviewed last. Purely because it looks more natural on the skin and spreads much easier.

Overall an amazing find and I definitely need to lock up my bank card, as I do not need any more foundations!!!

Have you tried the Eau de Teint? Are you tempted??

2 comments:

  1. great post. dying to try this, love the packaging!
    xx
    daniella
    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely need to buy this! Have seen it so many times on the shelves

    ReplyDelete