NYX Taupe Blush (Buy it from Next stores!)

IMG_3198 IMG_3195 IMG_3196
NYX Taupe Blush (£6 from selected Next stores)

As many of you know I am a manager in Next, and a few weeks ago, one of my staff brought over one lonely NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil that had came in with a delivery. I literally did a little jump for joy, and nearly kissed them in excitement.

Taupe contour powder was first on my list. It's only £6, and many have compared it to MAC Harmony. I personally like to use it with a small tapered brush like the Real Techniques Contour Brush, or a new acquisition, the ELF Small Tapered brush.

It works perfectly to give a subtle, yet defined cheekbone. I have been reacting for this on an almost daily basis in the A/W months as it gives definition but doesn't add any orange tones to my paler winter complexion.

Have you spotted the small NYX stands popping up in your local Next stores? Want product will you be rushing out to buy now it's easily available?



4 comments:

  1. I managed to track down NYX in my local NEXT & bought a few bits. I haven't tried them out yet but I am excited to & can't wait to pop back & get a few more things.
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo I am excited to see if I can find some products in Next! I've always wanted to try NYX products.

    Style Blog // Photography Blog // Photography Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my god I have wanted this for YEARS. Looks like I'll be making a special trip to Next tonight to buy it! x

    Elissa | styleaffix.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. great post.
    xx
    daniella
    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete