Seventeen High Drama Intense Liquid Eyeliner

IMG_3167 IMG_3169 IMG_3170
Seventeen High Drama Intense Liquid Eyeliner (£3.99 from Boots)

I've always struggled with finding a good liquid liner. The felt pen versions are perfect for the first couple of applications but seem to dry out and loose their intensity within days. Gel liner gives a jet-black line but is fiddly and time consuming, and those thin tipped pot liquids seem to be something only a seasoned expert could get right.
I'd almost given up my winged cat-eye dreams, when I stumbled across this eyeliner in Boots. The short, firm nib really helps get a neat, precise line. When I applied it to my hand I was amazed at how black it is. You can actually do a whole eye complete with flick in one stroke without compromising in a consistent intensity.

And all for under a fiver? Do you have a holy grail liner? I think I'll always have a little pot of this in my collection now for when my eyes just need some precise definition only liquid can give!



2 comments:

  1. I should give this a try sometime. I love cat flicks and I'm currently using the Maybelline Gel Liner. x

    http://moiraparton.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. great post!
    xx
    daniella
    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete