MAC Chatterbox Lipstick

IMG_3225 IMG_3221 IMG_3249 IMG_3245
MAC Amplified Lipstick in Chatterbox (£15 from MAC)

I've famously said stated on here and on my Youtube channel that I'm really not one for lipsticks. My penchant for hoarding foundations really doesn't leave me much room for a lipstick habit. But I occasionally get an urge to buy a new bright trend shade, and having a best friend that wears beautiful bright lips regularly really spurs me on.
I went into MAC with intentions to buy Patisserie, a brown nude, but I thought 'to heck with it' and went with something a bit bolder. Enter Chatterbox. The great thing about this pink shade is that it's bright yes, but has just the right amount of brown to be wearable in a casual setting. Having said that, it's also one of those colours that looks just slightly different on every single person. It applies amazingly smooth and even on lips that are weather beaten and not perfectly smooth it still looks good.

Have you bought a MAC lipstick lately? With all these new releases and formulations it's easy to forget about an old classic, so what is your all time favourite MAC lipstick shade??


2 comments:

  1. This looks like such a lovely colour, really suits you too!

    Leeannelle | Fashion and Beauty

    ..x

    ReplyDelete
  2. bbbeautiful color!
    xx
    daniella
    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete