Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer

IMG_3251 IMG_3252
Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer in Custard (£21 from Space NK)

For a really long time I just remained loyal to the Collection Lasting Perfection concealer, thinking that was the best and only think I needed for my face. If you are using that concealer now, I urge you to try something new, because when you come back to it, you'll realise how thick and unnatural it is.
However, after branching out and trying the Bourjois Happy Light concealer, I felt like I needed to see what else is out there. And Nars is a brand that I really really love. I have a whole Nars post in the pipe line but for now, lets just say it's rare I find a dud. 

My manfriend very kindly treated me to the Radiant Creamy Concealer and I'm not looking back. It sort of reminds me (very loosely) to the Collection Lasting Perfection in the fact that it is pretty thick. However, that's where it ends. This blends like a dream and doesn't crease even on my thin creasy under eye skin.

The colour range is adequate and the price isn't massively awful in terms of high end make-up. It's one I'd truly recommend to anyone looking to dip their toe into Nars products but not shell out the cost of their foundations.

Have you tried this concealer? If so what do you think? Better than the Lasting Perfection, or does it not live up to it's hype?


2 comments:

  1. I need a new concealer, I think that I will try this one!!
    Xxx
    Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. great concealer
    xx
    daniella
    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete