Is that an outfit post I see??

IMG_3363 IMG_3365 IMG_3364 IMG_3362
Jumper: Topshop, Skirt: Topshop, Boots: Primark, Bag: Mulberry Bayswater.

I know its been a long time since my last outfit post. Around three months in actual fact. My style has definitely matured and developed over the past few months and I'm starting to get into the swing of styles that suit me. I also find that when you work in a uniform (luckily I get to pick mine) you buy all of these beautiful clothes and I can only really wear two outfits of my own choice a week (unless I do a few changes in the day, haha!)

Oh and how could I forget. The newest edition to my Mulberry collection. I used some saved up birthday money and splashed out on this beautiful blush pink Bayswater that I had been dribbling over since it was released. It really is the love of my life despite being a bit afraid to use it at the moment. I'm thinking I'll use it as a summer bag so that no pesky rain water will damage it.

I think that is all I have to say.. what do sorts of things do you like to read accompanying outfit photos? I always feel a bit rambly and that no one cares about the back story of my outfit, it would be great to get some feed back!

Hope you enjoyed and expect more OOTD's in the near future, for those of you more fashion focused.


11 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful shade for a Bayswater - love!

    www.maisieivy.comd

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that skirt, I've had my eye on it for about a week, this is making me want it even more! I definitely like to read about outfit back stories :)

    Faye x
    www.iwishicouldwink.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's fate! You should really go into store and give it a try on, I find this shape really flattering. In fact I seem to have accumulated about 5 similar ones. Thanks for the post feedback also xx

      Delete
  3. After seeing this post, I'm definitely going to have to get my mitts on that skirt - it's wonderful. And the colour of that bag is incredible, super pretty! : )

    Amy at The Girl In The Bowler Hat
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a beaut! Go give it a try on. Thanks the bag is pretty stunning if I am a bit bias myself. xx

      Delete
  4. i've been eyeing up this skirt for so long! looks great :)

    anna at styleskittle xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seems like it is a popular one, goes with literally everything :) xx

      Delete
  5. I love your outfit posts! This skirt is following me everywhere at the moment, I think it's about time I just take the plunge and buy it!

    Elissa | styleaffix.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks that is lovely to hear, will try to make them more of a regular feature. Definitely get the skirt! It's one of my favourites in my whole wardrobe xx

      Delete
  6. Omg that bag haha! I have a Ted Baker in that shade and love it :) lovely outfit!

    Kathryn xxx

    ReplyDelete