Guerlain Lingerie de Peau Foundation

IMG_3377 IMG_3378

I am obsessed with buying foundations. I was walking through the aisles of Boots with my best friend the other day and telling her that I'd rather buy a new foundation than any other type of make-up or beauty products or even clothing. I just get a buzz from trying something new on my face. So, now my muji stash for foundation has had to expand to two drawers as I have a new addition that might just be fighting for top spot.

Guerlain Lingerie de Peau foundation isn't by any means new to the market but I don't know why it's never taken my fancy before. Anyway a John Lewis gift voucher and one colour match later, I was the proud owner of a bottle.

I must start by saying how amazing the coverage and finish is. It applies like a dream, with any brush I've tried, or fingers. One thing I do have to say about this foundation is that you must remember that it is of an older generation of base formulations. New gen ones are more gel like in consistency and gave a more tacky, dewy finish. Lingerie de Peau is more of a satin look that helps control oils and still looks fresh and glowing. I love that unlike with the YSL Youth Liberator, MAC Face and Body or By Terry Cover Expert, I don't feel like I have to set it with a powder. I really really love it and I'm not really sure that I can be topped by any other foundation that I have tried to date.

Have you ever tried the Guerlain Lingerie de Peau foundation? Have you ever been tempted, or have you, like me, never really gave it a second thought?




No comments:

Post a Comment