Bicester Village Haul (Mulberry Outlet)

IMG_3421 IMG_3416 IMG_3460 IMG_3419

I really wish I could insert 1,000 heart eyed emoticons here.

Seeing as I had the Sunday off work last weekend (a very rare occurrence) my boyfriend offered to drive the two hour journey to Oxfordshire to visit Bicester Village. We've both wanted to go there for a really long time, but never really fancied the long car journey.

Anyway we went, and I wasn't really planning on buying anything. I wanted to look in the cosmetics outlet store and maybe get a few treats, but I definitely wasn't expecting to get a new Mulberry bag.

The Mulberry outlet store was amazing. Better than any (boxing day or otherwise) reductions I've ever witnessed. I can only imagine how good their boxing day sale is, reductions on top of reductions! Anyway, long story short, I spotted this medium sized Bryn satchel in the flame colour, for £350 down from £795. Needless to say I snapped it straight up. If you've followed my blog for a little while, you'd know I usually go to London for the boxing day sales and treat myself to a handbag, but I didn't this year so this is how I'm justifying it.

I did also get treated by my boyfriend to this gorgeous postmans lock bracelet in dusky rose. When I saw that the village had a Mulberry I did make a mental note to check out the bracelets because they are just so classic and yet a little quirky at the same time. I am really pleased to own this! It was £65 but I am unsure of the RRP.

So there we have it, my unexpected but bank-wincing haul. Do you own a designer handbag? I'm slightly Mulberry obsessed and this is rather embarrassingly my 4th one. Whats your favourite style bag from the brand?



5 comments:

  1. Such a pretty bag, love the bracelet too. One day I will add a mulberry bag into my wardrobe, I think I will probably go for a Baswater, it's a classic :)
    xxx Claire
    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that bag is stunning!
    I love Biscester Village, could spend hours in the CCO :)

    Roxanne xo | Like Laces

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, it's so beautiful! I have the Mulberry medium Lily which I love so I definitely need to add another to my collection! Lovely post :-) xoxo Rachael

    rmchaffs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm completely in love with the bracelet and the bag is such a gorgeous shade too! :) I wish we had a Mulberry outlet store up here in Scotland but maybe it's a good thing we don't or I would be spending all of my wages in there! Hehe.

    Ellis - Ellis Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh gosh your red bag is so pretty & what a mark down! Its beautiful. I want to visit Bicester Village too
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete